Sunday, June 17, 2018

I'm back (almost!)

Hello!  Actually not sure anyone is out there anymore as I have been so long in posting here! 

I am currently on my way to my new home in Idaho, about which I've written before.  This time it is permanent as I am retiring June 30, to turn to my dabbling and experiments full time!  I hope you'll come visit when I post something about all that, hopefully later this summer. 

In the meantime, if you'd like to follow this final (I hope!) cross-country trip, I've started a travel blog here:  https://adventureswithprudencepotatohead.blogspot.com/


As you can see, Prudence loves earrings, as do I, and like me, sometimes they are a bit too big for her look.  Unlike me, she is really into makeup, but I guess if I were a potato, I probably would be as well!  And as you can also see, Blogger and I still have some format issues to work through, lol!

I  hope to post each day on our trip - I will arrive home sometime in the afternoon of Friday, June 22, so only a few plus days to go - cannot wait!!

This is the 4th cross-country road trip I've made since July 2016 - and always on a tight schedule due to one thing or other.  No more after this, yay!! 

This time I am traveling, as I was last summer back to the east coast, in my wonderful conversion van, which is basically a commercial van they remake into comfortable, even luxurious, living quarters.  This is the only shot I can get Blogger to import.... but basically, I have a two-burner propane range, a small but ample fridge, a sink, a toilet, and I could make a shower thing (but I don't bother).   We also have a sofa that converts to a full size bed, and a small flat-screen TV/DVD thing, which I've yet to use as well.  Air conditioning, plus furnace.... as I said, quite luxurious!  And just the thing for trips like this, since I don't have to haul pet/my stuff into motels and back again.... and in a beautiful setting most of the time!


 Here is my trusty co-pilot, Rascal


 Navigation is apparently quite tiring, lol!


At any rate, I hope we can reconnect soon, including my very tardy visits to you all, with all of your fantastic, beautiful makes!!
xx Lynn

5 comments:

  1. How lovely to see you back again... well, almost - I guess today is "welcome home" day! I'm in another of those busy times when it seems almost impossible to keep up with blog visiting... I'm just about managing to meet my own blog deadlines. But, like you, I've got some life changes underway (or at least the early stages of planning them), and I'm hoping to work out a better balance soon. I hope you'll settle back in and I'm really looking forward to some more experiments in paper soon!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn, great to see you back in the land of blog - I have missed seeing your wonderful creations and inspiring experiments. Here's to a happy and creative retirement!
    Diana xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice your blog and article. I like this blog thank for sharing onsitereviewzone

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Due to hacking, alas, all comments will be moderated by Experiments in Paper.